24.12.2014 г.

Velour Liquid Lipstick in 'REDRUM' by Jeffree Star Cosmetics (Review)

Hello, beauty queens!

Today I will be reviewing Jeffree Star's Velour Liquid Lipstick in the shade 'REDRUM'.
Jeffree Star is an American model, fashion designer, DJ, singer-songwriter and makeup artist.
He now has a cosmetic line called Jeffree Star Cosmetics and the three Velour Liquid Lipsticks in 'REDRUM', 'Prom Queen' and 'I'm Royalty' are the first lipsticks from his collection. He launched them on Black Friday this year and I could not resist the pre-orders. They are liquid to matte lipsticks, vegan and cruelty-free.

 I got mine a couple of days ago in a box with the photos from the lipstick's ad which are so beautiful!
The packaging is very cute- a pink box with five golden stars which have J's written in them. Inside, the tube of the lipstick is transparent so you can see its color and the cap is in that same pink with the same golden stars. The product is 0.19 FL OZ/ 5.6 ML. The tube is short and thick which I actually really like because when the brush is shorter, it makes your hand more strong and steady and the application more precise. Speaking about the brush, the form of it is different from all the other liquid lipsticks' that I own. The brush is pointed, as are most of the other ones but what makes this one different is that there is a pointed top but a flat bottom as well, which helps with putting the product on the lips and the pointed end helps contouring them. I don't think that I explained it well but you will see for yourselves from the photos! The smell of the lipstick is not sweet but it's not bad as well and once you put it on, it goes away quickly. 
The formula of the lipstick is absolutely amazing! The color is exactly as shown on the photos and as well as what you see from the tube, it dries quickly but not too quick (takes about sixty seconds to dry absolutely) and after that it stays on for... well, until you take it off! When I wore it the first time I put it on in the morning and during the day I ate two times, drank two coffees and kissed with my boy a hundred times and the lipstick was still on, looking fabulous. The only place it fell off after eating was in the inner parts of my lips which I think is normal but what impressed me the most was that when I refreshed it, it did not look cakey at all. It didn't dry my lips either. Another good thing is that it does not fall when you're wearing it but in the same time it's not a hard product to wash off and I personally hate when I cannot wash my lipstick properly from the first time especially when it's a red one. It usually gets all over my face before I clean it up, but this one doesn't.
Well, I think that I have said everything I wanted to but if you have any questions, feel free to write them as a comment in the comment section bellow or E-Mail me.
Finally, the lipstick:








For now, you can order the lipsticks only from Jeffree Star's website which is www.jeffreestarcosmetics.com 
For the quality you get, the price is amazing! One lipstick costs $18 and you can order a pack of all three of them for $48! He has only three available shades at the moment but starting 2015, there will be more! #Excited

Okay, final words about the lipstick:
I absolutely love it, I don't want to own another red lipstick right now, I would definitely order more from him and if I had to give a final grade it would absolutely be ten out of ten, without thinking twice!
Congrats, Jeffree on the collection and I cannot wait to see more!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар